Where to buy Benzethonium wipes in the US?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Everyone, I'm 92 and been trying to cope with the nasty Blepharitis. I see that many of you have had success with the Benzethoniium choride 0.3% wipes. I've Googled, etc. with no success in finding out where to buy it. One person on this forum said she got it from Amazon but Amazon does not have it now. Please refer me to a place in the US that has it?

Thanks,

Stan

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You could search for Hygea wipes. They have them on Amazon. Do be cautious with them. Dont rub,just wipe once gently. A separate wipe for each eye then throw away. Any reaction do stop using them straitaway. They can be drying. I assume you are already using an eye lubricant several times per day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.