Where to Rub the Clob

Posted , 13 users are following.

I'm sure this has been discussed but where exactly do we rub the steroid?

I have been rubbing in between the minora and mijora where the fusing is occuring and on the clitoris.

Do we also rub it back by the anus and inside the minora on the soft tissue?  That would get on the uretha and vagina.  

Thank you.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Dont'know about everyone else but I just put the dermavate all over, never heard of or been prescribed clob and dont even know what that is. My gyn said to use the balneum cream as much as I want. Don't know about the fusing either. Does everything stick together and when everyone speaks about losing their bits where does it go ????
    • Posted

Glyn, Demovate is the brand name for clobetasol. There are many discussions in this forum, lots talking about atrophy and fusing. It's scarring or adhesions – raw, sticky flared-up skin sticks to itself and heals together. Thids is why we do everything we talk about here to avoid being flared up. Scroll up and click on lichen sclerosus, then browse topics. There are many pages of topics. Scroll to the bottom of the topics and click next page.
  • Posted

dermavite and clobetasol are the same thing

• Posted

Sara, 

I used Clob last year to get rid of some of the white plaques of skin on the inside on my labia minora, and I was fortunate enough that it all disappeared quite quickly.  For a while, even though my Vjay looked perfectly fine, with no cuts, sores, etc I still applied the Clob, usually  twice a week because I was told that this was good maintenance.  However, I don't believe that is necessary now, I have changed my views on this, and so I think that if your Vjay looks and feels absolutely fine, then the best course of treatment is to always spray with a little water (with an added pinch of bicarbonate of soda)  after using the bathroom, dry well, and apply something like coconut oil or Emu oil.   I think that is the best plan of action for maintenance, and since sticking to this routine I have had no more problems with fusing.   For women that have obvious signs of LS then Clob is the recommended approach.

I don't  believe that Lichen Schlerosus gets worse for everyone, but I do think that some women have the disease far worse than others, that's all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.