wherever you are

Posted , 8 users are following.

To everyone on here

Wherever you are or whatever you're doing

We have almost survived the year! And by god for most of us this has been a painfully long hard doom dread depths of hell year. Waking every morning to the same feeling of dread and wishing it would end. We have managed this far please please let us all have enough strength even if it is just to got through each long hour of every day. Even if you're alone for the new year think how well you've done to reach another day. I know how hard a struggle this is but we have to fight this god forsaken black dog that's hounding our every waking moment following us everywhere and together I hope we can. Love always to each one of yiu fighting this fight xxx kelly

8 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I agree. 2015 has been one of the worst years for me. Hope 2016 is better!
  • Posted

What a wonderful post Kelly ♥

Wishing you peace and health always xx

• Posted

Thank you Kelly.

Happy New Year everyone.  Let's show that Black Dog what we are really made of this year!!

Love Pat xxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi to all of the posters on here.....keep you faith and your chins up...it really can get better...I have had terrible black bouts of APPALLING depression....I have three adult sons ( who my husband and myself adore. )..sadly all three of them have mental health problems...it has been awful to watch them.

...one of them was sectioned for four months.....I am ashamed to say that I turned to alcohol...I too was sectioned four times. Very. Very close to death....

But being sober after TEN YEARS OF DRINKING. ..on my final section I sobered up for good....I have the odd tipple every now and then....my son's are still unwell. But we have family and they also have good. Sincere friends who are always there for them...I have an amazing family who really love us all .....even my hubby.....I truly do know just how punishing.....empty.....sad...and hopeless life can seem.....but if we have people who. Love us ...it helps ...it took a long time..but I got there...

I truly. Sincerely.. truly hope that you all find peace of mind and joy in every. Every single day....bless .you will all. Each and every one of you...love always......DEE xxx

• Posted

Lovely post deirdre ♥

Well done on all your achievements through very difficult times.

I wish you, hubby and especially your sons right now a healthy & happy year ahead. its strange when we are well, we consider all the things we would love to do or love to have. We tend to overlook the importance of being well and having clarity and peace of mind. I now realise for the first time ever the true meaning and value of being well. I hope all your lovely family find full health and joy in the coming year .

God bless and thank you again for your inspirational post. Abstaining from alcohol is no easy feat.. amazing and congratulations for winning through xx♥

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.