Which medication work better for Ankylosing spondylitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

after try the ENBREL

CONSENTYX HUMIRA SIMPHONI STILL LOOKING WHICH ONE OF THEM

IS SUITABLE FOR THIS DISORDER AS WHAT WORK ON ONE IS NO WORK ON ANOTHER PLUS THE MEDICAL PROFESSION THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT PROTEIN CAUSE THE TNF SO THEY GUESSING ON PRESCRIBING TNF BLOCKERS OR MONOCLONAL

ANTIBODIES MEDICATIONS LIKE CONSETYX WHO WORK ON

MARKER IL-17 and mo on all total TNF as ENBREL does still the side effects are more serious than the disorder itself as immune is down ENBRLE LAST 300 hours two weeks on the body they do give weekly basis , and end up with side effects no sufficient research have been made on this medications or this no cure blood disorder we wait and see what is the remedy for control , control is the cure nothing else remains

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I was on Enbrel for a few months. It made my body feel great. Unfortunately I had incredible numerological side effects and I've never gone back to a biological. In retrospect, I should've tried another like Humera or Remicaid. I'm now completely fused from the cspine to SI joints. If you can afford to use those medications, I'd recommend trying one. Bamboo Spine is everything I feared and more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.