Which meds are good for Hypersensitive people??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I am sick of being crippled by this disease and being unable to function everyday.

But i'm very hypersensitive and do VERY badly with meds.

I can not take SSRI's at all so that's out of the question. I also can't take anything that makes me feel all completely messed up and weird. The only thing I  found I can take so far is klonopin, but it's addicting and I find that I feel great when I take it, but as soon as it wears off my anxiety gets worse than what it was before and I feel urge to keep taking it. I don't want to have a prescribed addiction and be unable to stop it if I want without having seizures or severe withdrawls. IS there anyone out there that has very strong reactions to medications but finally found a med that will work without making them feel all freaked out from symptoms?????????????

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've written tons on here. I stopped clonazapm (klonopin)...X2 weeks ago. I also stopped antiphycotics X3 months ago. I went off cogenten X2 weeks ago and when clean off. Again I went off Cyclobenzaprine / Effexor down by 3/4 And also Trazone. This is X5 Major medications to drop at once, but my health, eye issue's / bladder infections /.....

Kidney problems / chronic Fatigue /..you name you. I and the  also suffer from major insomnia and the withdrawals and new energy has made me stay awake non stop.It sure feels better than laying in bed all day and canceling all apts. I guess it needs to flush out of me longer. However the sleeping pills  also need to go. I take the best everynight and I lay there tossing and turning....i honestly cannot go on like this. YOGA no worky, meditation doesn't work...Natural yeh right I tried that is was like taking baby aspirin...spent a ton of money to find that out.I have ADHD..this doesn't help, a lot of stress does not help either. I have brain damage so no focus or concentration. LL55333, I don't know your age pass future wantings or if your asking for help to handle from withdrwals. I have done this am but no street drugs doing right now . It would be very helpful if I knew your so ((called illness))....opinion if your comfortable with telling me. I went off Clonazepam Doctors choice and mine when I read side effects. Every med haves major side effects a lot are only the 1-10% not to worry. It's the higher persentence you need to look at. I put myself on Clonazapam I couldn't suffer the severe insomnia and people were saying I was way to excitable, that was having no sleep and feeling alive again from the cut off meds. You it's harming your life in anyway take the clonazapm, but only when needed. If you can't sleep take  0.5mg...you can take it through out the day but it makes you tired,less energy, lethargic. Stopping Clonzapam can result in siezures, Clonazepam is an antiseizure medication which is why I decided to use it again. Many people need medications for millions of different issue's, it's a natural part of life it seems. When you can zero down on one med that works for you stick to it. As far as addicttion issue's I believe the whole world have there fair share of additions.Alcohol,street  / drugs /,Anorexia, / Belima  /, perversion  /,pain killers  /,opioids / ,food, / Pot / Smoking/

• Posted

WOW it's amazing you went off all those meds. SO what do you do now to deal with all your issues?

I do take klonopin as needed but I try not to.

I can't believe they had you on all those meds. It's crazy how they prescribe all these meds but the people wouldn't dare give all those meds to their own child or themself. One doctor wanted to prescribe me 1mg klonopin 3 times a day PLUS more if needed.

TOTAL scammer if I was on that amount i'd be totally addicted. I take 1/4 to 1/4 of a .5 tablet WHEN needed and it lasts all day she wanted me on 12x the amount to begind withplus more. some of these doctors make off prescribing meds. I think free dinners free vacations etc etc. They push the drugs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.