While doing work back pain occurs.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 18 year old . I have backache when I work on farm, washing clothes by hand etc. When I was 11 years old I had a appendix surgery. Is this pain is a side effect of the surgery or the anesthesia given to me? Please tell me the remedy for this.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You really need to see your doctor and have a X-ray done I had my appendix out and a hysterectomy last year which bought on fibromyalgia I’m 48 but I started getting symptoms of fibromyalgia but they put it down to menopause but with more investigation and seeing a Rheumatologist I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and spondylitis arthritis so please see your doctor and no I don’t think it’s because you had your appendix out wishing you all the best 
  • Posted

Hello Ajay,

My opinion for you is the following.

Go online to u-tube and find exercise routines to strengthen your core . Be patient with these as I went through a period of discomfort in which exercising helped.

• Posted

I really don't think your appendectomy has anything to do with your current back pain. You have probably pulled a muscle in your back doing all of this labor and every time you stress your back you further irritate those muscles. This would indicate a couple of things...One is that you are not lifting properly. Google that for instructions on the proper way to lift, pull and push. And you may have weak back muscles. So given all of that you should see a physio who can give you stretches and exercises to strengthen your back. And see a doctor to rule out any other conditions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.