WhipLash Not Properly treated initially 4 yrs later what to do?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I was coming out of a portable potty as the driver pulled off into ongoing traffic. I was able to grab on to the unit while it happened. As I am hanging by my left arm I was able to pull myself in the unit; too then be bouncing around it for altogether a distance of a quarter mile. The driver of the SHA truck then slammed the breaks as my body then lifted into the air and my whole back side of my body slammed against it. I never was taking to the hospital after the incident. I lost my sense of smell instantly and my body felt like rubber. since then I have been going through physical therapy and had 8 MRI's. I have so many different things going on with my body its ridiculous. I had to quit jobs due to not being able to move and even bathe properly. MRI's shows mild neuropathy and my nerves were lodged in places which have now retracted back to were they are supposed to be. I don't know who to see ? For I see a neurologists and a orthopedic doctor said there is nothing he can do. What is going on with my body for now my whole thoratic region is swore. I can't take muscle relaxers for they cause my nerves to pinch where I can't walk. I am in extreme pain to the point where I cant even work. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.