White bumps on vagina. What are they?!

Posted , 5 users are following.

At first I only had one of these, but then I started to get another one on the other side of my lip. I might be starting to get more on the top of my vagina. I'm not a virgin and I'm scared to go to the doctors I'm very nervous about this and I just want to know what is going on with me. These bumps usually do not hurt when I don't do anything, there's just some discomfort when there is pressure applied to them. One of them is sort of like peeling I'm just scared.

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

these are the pictures

• Posted

Looking at these, maybe not genital warts, but like I said, look it up anyway just to count them out.
    • Posted

I had to go on my computer and it has the option of posting photos when you write something
  • Posted

not a great history, no timeline..... but looks like mollusca contagiosa, which are not technically an STI but are caused by skin contact with another person that has the virus. Easily treated by your MD with a cream (Rx), liquid N2, or other, eg laser.
    • Posted

Sorry didn't know how much detail to put in there but I've had the first one since about the ending of February after being with my first sexual partner and I don't remember the second one

• Posted

Hi Love, it sounds like you could have genital warts, look it up on the Internet and see if it matches to any pictures or description! I know your scared but best thing to do is get it checked ASAP!
    • Posted

Hi could you please help me.. nobody is replying to my discussions.. I have white mouth sore looking bumps down there not sure what to do. I haven't been having sex

• Posted

could you private message me somehow? I'm new to this site not sure how to do that.

• Posted

From what I've searched it does not seem to be genital warts, but I definitely will go get checked thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.