White bumps or pimples on foreskin + urethra area irritated - What is it?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello, I'm making an appoinment with an urologist but meanwhile I would like to read some opinions in this forum.. hopefully it helps me feel better. 

A couple of months ago I notice some white pimples on the foreskin very similar to those that grow on the face and I expected them to dissapear in a couple of days - didn't happened and I started to worry.. I did applied Iodine to one (larger one) after cutting it with a needle and it dissapeared and never came back so I thought these pimples where not something serious.. But 2 months after they first appeared I had urethritis or something like it ( no discharge and just a little discomfort after urinating), so I send my urine to get tested and there was nothing abnormal, no signs of infection.. I felt better after that and kind of forgot about the issue until a few days ago I noticed a new kind of pimple or bumps this time on the outside of the foreskin.. After some research I think they look like Molluscum Contagiosum but as far as I know this virus does not cause disconfort when urinating or irritation arround the urethra.. It could be a type of Herpes but it doesn't look like it.. It also could be HPV or Chlamydia. The thing is, I haven't had sex with other than my partner for the past 6 months or more.. She did get cheked recently for STDs and gave negative results... Please chek the photo and share your opinion! 

HPV, herpes, Chlamydia, Molluscum Contagiosum, thrush, Candiasis ? 

I'll take more pictures with a better camera  later...

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

See what you think of Fordyce spots.  Just do a search, there are pictures and discriptions.  It is something I have.  They appear on the outer parts of the lips just before the skin turns to skin color.  They also appear on the penis and scrotum.
  • Posted

Hello and thanks for sharing.

Mine looks a like tours. Comes every now and than in the same area under the forskin and sometimes it is also little painful to pie. It's like the pain is in around the bladder when peing and sometimes little burns while peing from the bumps.

First time I had it it burned like hell.

I always thought it was candida. But now I am not so sure.

Have you found the what the problem was?

Best regards,

Alberto.

• Posted

I forgot to mention that I have hpv as well.

Best regards,

Alberto.

• Posted

I would get to clinic get them burst and swab while there is something there to test Does not look good especially with those at bottom of shaft Before these appear do you get a tingling in your buttocks and a pain down your leg please go get tested
  • Posted

Hello. Im from Brazil and I have the same think. Please. Did you cured this? Regarda
  • Posted

hey,

i have the same problem exactly...

can you help me? i dont know what is this... but i have the same at the base of the penis and the same white pimples on the foreskin.

i know this post have 2 years but i really need help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.