White circular ring on skin

Posted , 1 user is following.

I first noticed this small white mark on my shoulder about a month ago. It doesn't seem to have changed since then, maybe it has got very slightly larger. It does not feel raised around the edges, but there could be a slight indentation in the center. Itis too small for me to see properly. It is about 4mm wide.

I have been having hormone imbalanced recently due to emergency contraception taken about 4 months ago. I also was in antibiotics for a few days before noticing this mark, and I have also just come out of a period of chronic stress which had alot of physical effects on my body.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.