White/clear substance from nipples

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I have this clear/white substance that comes out of my nippers only when I squeeze my breasts I've never experienced it leaking out itself. I was wondering if this is normal as I've never really heard anybody talk about such a thing before.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Omg no this isn't normal sweetie get appointment as you can any changes in nipples or breast needs further investigation please go don't leave it to chance your not pregnant or had a baby have you? That's the only time they leak xxxx good luck to you xxx

• Posted

That's the thing. I've taken a few tests which are all negative so I thought perhaps it was too early to tell but my period is late and I would have thought if I were pregnant then it would have been detectable by now?

• Posted

I also read that it's common for this to happen when you apply pressure/squeeze your breast and that it's mainly a concern if it leaks out by itself. Also it happens with both of them as apposed to one which is apparently less of a concern but it also said that if it's a clear substance then it may be abnormal so it's quite contradicting in my case.

• Posted

I understand your fear have you done a pregnancy test? I would to rule it out also it could be a infection again see the doctor they will examine you and probably will send you a referral to the breast clinic for a mammogram it's not painful so don't worry but it will pick up any thing untoward xxx let me know how you get on 🙏🏻🙏🏻Praying for you xx

• Posted

Yes I have done tests due to being late which came up negative. I still have not had my period a few days later so Im going to take one more and unless it shows up positive which would obviously explain things then I will see what the doctors say about it. Thanks for the help. Xx
    • Posted

Hi I had clear discharge from breasts 24 years ago and it was nothing. Best if you see a doctor to be on the safe side. All the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.