White clumps/bumps on vag opening, pls help

Posted , 8 users are following.

they dont itch or hurt, i have been sexually active and have not been using protection please help. I am still a bit afraid to go to the doctors due to covid19 image

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

the picture isnt great but it looks just like vp and a normal vaginal opening

• Edited

image can somebody also help me with mine? mine's been itching for 2 weeks now and im worried if its genital warts

• Posted

image here's a clearer view. please somebody help me!

• Edited

i don't feel anything but it's like this. i visited doctor and told me it's just yeast infection but i think there's more than that also i took the medications

• Posted

its looks like VP or just your normal papillae. trust your doctors words

• Posted

hi there,

did you ever find out what it was?

i think in going through the same thing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.