white coating inside vagina!?

Posted , 8 users are following.

i noticed this two days ago and ive been freaked out searching online what it could be or why the inside of my vagina looks like that !!it was all white yesterday but i scratched some of it off with toilet paper, probably not the greatest idea but its seriously giving me anxiety and ive been itchy but nothing too crazy,, i might just be thinking about it too hard though,, if someone can please help and tell me what it is or how i can treat it? that'd be great !

edit:: i am sexually active w my bf, sometimes it hurts me when he goes all the way in?? but i dont know if that has anything to do with it

i have recently been scrubbing with soap down there ??

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

It can be candidiasis, the nystatin ointment is super good, but consult your doctor ...

• Edited

heres a clearer picture

• Posted

Does that come out when you run your hand?

• Posted

if i scratch it off yes it comes off, but i have to be kinda hard for it to come off, it comes off the walls fairly easy though

• Edited

Do you have the correct itchy symptom? It must be some yeast infection like candidiasis.

• Edited

honestly its only itchy when i think about it and now its lowkey uncomfortable to ride my bike but its bearable, im gonna try out monistat !

• Posted

Hey girlie, please don't use soap inside your vagina! You could irritate your vaginal lining and kill your flora. "Her" natural acidity is all you need to self-cleanse. From your pics, it looks like you have a yeast infection that may need oral meds like fluconazole. Hope this helps. Hugs

• Posted

Wow but who said she is or is going to put soap on the inside of her vagina? Yes, this cannot be done, but it was not discussed here! Go to your doctor and he will tell you the best medicine or vaginal ointment for your case ...

• Edited

Hey did you get that checked out? I also developed an exact same thing two days ago.When you went for check up what did they say it was?

• Posted

hi i went to the dr apparently It's called candidiasis of vulva and vagina, they gave me a shot of antibiotics.Its yeast infection with fungi.

• Edited

hello i had the same issue when i checked my vagina . when i scratch the white substance i can remove some of those . recently i can feel itchy so you think i have also they called yeast infection ???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.