White discharge

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello , I have this white discharge but not thrush , have had test but came back clear , realy confused and angry , have a bit of irritation down below from the discharge , hope people on here have gone through the same thing , could it be hormone problems .

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have the same thing and what I found that helps is drinking cranberry and pomegranate juice. One or the other. It really helped. It stopped the irritation down below and the discharge reduced. I also used Canasten the one u insert.

If u are having sex be sure ur partner is tested as well just to be sure he hasn't anything and it won't turn into a ping pong game.

• Posted

Hello Natasha , thank you for your reply and the advice will try the juice , do you mean the tablet canasten that you buy at the chemist . 
    • Posted

Yes darling. The one inserted in the vagina.

The juice has stopped the burning sensation and discomfort down below vanished.

If u are feeling pain during sex it might as well be vaginal atrophy then it is the case of needing lubricant.

• Posted

Thank you will try all that 😊 And will post on here how I get on , 

• Posted

Just dryness i thiught no bug deal. I drink a ton of cranberry juice just to keep it all healthy 
    • Posted

Sorry abt the typos. Just dryness i thought, no big deal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.