White discharge from Penis, burning sensation urinating, swollen glans. *STD Test negative*

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. I am 31 years old. I have had this problem for a year:

• A clear or white discharge from the penis
  • Burning sensation while urinating
  • Irritation of the urethra
  • Swollen Glans (picture attached) Maybe you can´t see any problem but trust me, this area is swollen and it hurts

It was during the first three months, then I started with new symptom:

• Pain in the testicles.
  • Painful ejaculation. Pain in the prostate area.

STI Test are normal - negative: (Urethral Swab, urine, blood, Sperm) I have repeated them several times and they were always normal - negative.

I have visited many doctors but they do not know exactly what happens to me. I was prescribed a lot of antibiotics but they didn't work.

I have done other tests such as MRIs, ultrasounds, X-rays. They found no problem

*IMPORTANT: It is not the first time that it happens to me. It is the fourth or fifth time that it happens to me but the other times they lasted only two or three months (and just the first symptoms) and it healed itself. STI Test were negative too. And I didn´t have any sexual relationship at this moment.

Please can someone help me? Thank you so much

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

Hi some of the symptoms sound like you could have a prostatitis infection

• Posted

Hi.

With postatitis infection, should STI test be positive? All STI Test are negative

Thanks!

• Edited

Prostatitis is a infection in the prostate STI test Would be clear you may have a UTI infection urinalysis may show this but not always especially after antibiotics. Prostatitis can come and go and may be long term you should speak with your doctor.

• Posted

Hi Ivanki. Yes my doctor told me it could be prostatitis. But the first three months a didn´t notice any pain in prostate just in the urethra

In fact, I've been taking medications about the pain in prostate last 5 months.(Pregabalin) But I have not noticed improvement.

I repeated STI test (Urethral Swab, urine, blood) and are negative. And I have not taken antibiotics in the last 8 months.

Thank you!

• Edited

It sounds like you could have chronic prostatitis you probably should have it checked with a urologist your doctor should refer you as you may need a long course of antibiotics especially if you have a discharge from your urethra and other symptoms. Hopefully your pain and the other symptoms will ease the problem is you may have other flare up. My last flare up I used doxycycline eventually it improved.

• Posted

Thank you so much for your time and information!

Yes, when I said doctor I wanted to say urologist, sorry.

Doxycycline was the first antibiotic I took but it was just one week.

how many days were you taking it?

Thanks again!

• Posted

It was the 4th deferent antibiotic and I was on it for 3 weeks. The pain and irritation in the perineum and genitalia area can be quite painful and irritating. Drinking plenty of water and some food can also irritate the prostate I'm sure you realize this already. it can take some time for the inflammation to reduce you could develop pelvic pain syndrome afterwards but hopefully you don't.

• Posted

I didn't notice it yet.

thank you again for your time 😃

• Edited

is the white discharge from the urethral opening?

• Posted

Hi daryl93893. Yes it is from the urethral openning.

Just a small drop when I have not urinated for hours Specially in he morning.

At the beginning I thought it could be Pus but I´m not sure now. It is not yellow, it is white and

and not very thick

Thank you!

• Edited

It sounds like prostatitis. Can you list all of the diseases that the doctors tested for, as there are some less common bacteria that are not routinely checked for.

• Posted

Hi! Yes, he tested the following bacteria (everything was negative/normal):

Urine Test:

• DNA Neisseria Gonorrhoeae
      • DNA Chlamydia Traschomatis
      • DNA Mycoplasma Hominis
      • DNA Trichominas Vaginalis
      • DNA Ureaplasma Urealyticum
      • DNA Mycoplasma genitalium

Blood test:

Urethral swab:

• Saprophyte flore (normal)
      • Neisseria Gonorrhoeae
      • Gardnerella Vaginalis
      • Yeast
      • Streptococo B

Semen

• Flore uretrale saprophyte
      • Neisserias
      • Fungus

Thank you! 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.