White dot on clitoris

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, I’ve recently noticed a white dot on my clitoris. I have no idea what it is and have zero other symptoms. It doesn’t hurt or feel hard at all, only just noticed it so god knows how long it’s been there for. Anybody have any idea?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The white dot thing is actually part of your clitoris. Have a Google of intimate body parts to put your mind at rest
    • Posted

I really don’t think it is as it’s slightly to the right and lower down (not directly in the middle of clit) but thank you for the reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.