White fungus below the glans?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have this for several years. No sensation other than visual. It is definitely not smegma. But as now I meet some girl I would not like to spread anything.image

I try Clotrimazole for several days, but no effect yet.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

To me it looks like Pearly penile papules, i have a few myself and they're perfectly normal.

• Posted

OMG yea they are natural just like the rest of the penis lol. The problem is below them.

• Posted

it may just b skin discoloration and harmless if its not painful or spreading u should get it looked at by a dermatologist

• Edited

It is rather not discoloration. And if it would be it would be very strange. Such hidden place is rather prone to get fungus. I have much foreskin. I did not manage to do a photo which would show clearly this thing. But it is convex. When i move my finger over it I feel it is not just color, but also a distinctively harder spot. Maybe lets look at a completely different angle on these photosimage image And a funny thing: if I recall properly it moved a little over the years slowly. Disappeared in the original place and appeared at slightly but distinctively other place. So I am afraid it is alive. With its own life. image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.