White Hot Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

I recently had anterior and posterior cervical surgery on September 22nd.

They, I am experiencing white hot pain to the left on the right of the occipital bone seems like right on the edge of my skull.

Should I be concerned?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What surgery did you have? I think it's early days but if you have concerns and only you know your body then go see your GP for peace of mind and take it from there, good luck in your recovery😊

• Posted

I have been suffering from disc radiation l4-l5 for three years. Can you help me What should i do I used all the medicines, I even completed the injection, I have taken physiotherapy for some time. However, I did not get any health or pain relief. My pain has gone to the finger, the toes can not walk for more than ten minutes. It becomes very weak. what shall I do now? What is the surgery Ramayata? How successful surgery? And I was twenty one, I got trouble three years ago. Can you help me What should i do I have taken all medicines, even I have done injections, have taken some physiotherapy for some time. However, I did not get any health or pain relief in my life. The finger is gone. I can not walk more than ten minutes, it becomes very weak. what shall I do now? What is the operation healing? How successful are the initials? And I was twenty one
    • Posted

Gonaee GP and ask to be referred for MRI scan and take it from there, if an operation is needed make sure to do all your research properly before jumping in, I had a fusion 14 years ago and have suffered ever since, my life has gone from being extremely active to practically static, I am 46, no life at all, not all surgery is bad but you really do need to try everything before going under the knife, chiropractic treatment is brilliant for me maybe give it a try😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.