White in vestibule next to perinea

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies, doctor wants to do biopsy for a white patch on perinea it’s almost at entrances of my vagina. Now my head is spinning again cause I didn’t have this before. Does anyone have something like that. It seems like skin growing in the folding of my perinea??? Hard to explain just like this.. I don’t have problem yet whit vaginal opening but wondering if it’s not a sort of skin growing thing. Sorry for my poor explanation. 😩

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brigitte,

Sounds very similar to what I have too, white rough skin on perineum but I also have some white skin patches towards anus which are itchy sometimes.  My GP says she thinks by appearance it’s LS but has referred me for biopsy to confirm, waiting time for biopsy is about 8 weeks.  In meantime GP won’t start any treatment as that could interfere with biopsy results, so just using Dermol 500 to wash that area and coconut oil to moisturise.  Hope it doesn’t spread in meantime, very worried .  Vulva looks clear so far.

• Posted

Hi Chris, I’m already diagnosed with LS five years ago. But i didn’t have that sort of thiker skin at the edge of perineum. So yeah my doctor wants to biopsy that area and I’m just stressing out because Cancer chances 😩I just need to stop looking at cancer symptoms and pictures . It’s probably LS spreading. Not easy dealing with this hillness. Xx thanks for replying. Have a good day xx

• Posted

Hi Brigitte thanks for your reply.  Sorry I hadn’t realised that you had already been diagnosed .  Best of luck with your biopsy.  I’m new to this forum but reading through the various conversations it’s reassuring in a way to know LS is not as rare as some websites suggest!  Will post my biopsy results once I have them.  
  • Posted

Hi Brigitte, I am against biopsies unless they are really really necessary as it can cause more soreness/problems...you have LS and you are going to get all sorts of symptoms down below which is just LS, but if you are frightened then maybe you should have it done for peace of mind.  
    • Posted

Hi Guppy... thanks for answering... I don’t really like it either. But the doctor wants to do it that’s what I’m stressed with. 😦

• Posted

Hi Bridgette, I am sure you have nothing to worry about as we all get so many different things popping up all the time, and it sounds like your doctor just wants to be sure everything is okay...that's not such a bad thing.  

• Posted

It’s true Guppy I’m gonna start working on controlling my mind a bit.... thanks so much for your support 😘 

• Posted

HI Brigitte ~ YES... I DO know what you mean by extra skin in "folds" of my perineum.  Mine was getting a little rough by feel a month or so ago and that is when I found out about Aloe and Tumeric.  It was the sneaking into the apex of my vagina that got me worried. and I'm happy to say that it backed of since using that mix.

Again, for everyone, I'm absolutely committed to Vitamin D3 supplementation along with most of the other autoimmune protocol I found.  Bridgitte - do you know what your Vitamin D3 status is? Do you have a blood test for that at least once a year.. though I've seen some suggestions for every 6 months if we have any autoimmune diseases. I am not stopping until I hit 90 ng/dl according to several professional articles. 

My CBC panel showed D at 43 ng/dl three years ago way before i was diagnosed (had symptoms of LS). Hum, but I probably had it but didn't know it. Now I am at 56 ng/dl and along with aloe I am out of discomfort but not totally asymptomatic.. 

• Posted

Oh Nancy thanks for replying .... ouf I’m feeling better already just to know that it’s probably a LS thing if you have that also. Ouf 😅.... about vitamin D I don’t know my anything about my blood work but my doctor put me on DTabs 10000 once a week. I also have hypothyroidism but I know nothing about my blood work ( I’m to scared... im a bit hypocondriaque so lol) I actually need to go for blood test routine and i will ask my doctor when i see him. I have to buy myself a set of balls Lol. Thankyou so much hugs 🤗 xx

• Posted

And I also started combining the turmeric paste last night to my protocol . ( I didn’t have aloe gel so i mixed turmeric with coconut oil ) until I get time to get aloe gel... and as far as food it’s hard to keep up with special diets cause i work alot and have the boys to cook for so I will need to get more restrictive ( although we do not eat fast food here) I have to be more disciplined. Xx but that turmeric is gonna be great im very confident with turmeric paste ( what a great idea) thanks so much 😘 

• Posted

BIG SMILES.. so you wonderful YOUNG dearheart! you know it - you've got plenty of Goddess energy to become your own reader of Lab charts - TO YOUR HEALTH! Did your Doc also tell you about vit A  and magnesium and vit K2 etc? probably not. I've finally realized that this recognition about vitamin D has become major awareness among docs in the last 10 years.. BUT I'm not sure they know anything about the other co-factors. unless they also studied nutrition.  But we can teach them at the same time that we become our own experts. So call up and ask for your bloodwork records to be emailed to you. or however they do it. and find out your most current Vit d levels.  We really want to get up to the 75-90 ng/dl mark to keep us out of autoimmune situations. that should also keep us from letting any scare of cancer creep in over the years. 

• Posted

Just wanted to say Thankyou to all of you courageous and generous women and men on this site. Thankyou for caring and for the support. Some days are worse than others but it’s part of the game. Just feel so so blessed to have come across your paths in life. Hugs to all of you xx
  • Posted

I had a vulvar biopsy on the 5th of June, got my results last week. Lab said nests of squamous cells in sample, squamous cell carcinoma could not be excluded. Extensive LS. So, doing betamethasone for now, Lab wants a larger sample, another biopsy on Oct 10th. They watch me close because I'm just 14 months in complete remission from Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. On the Vit D3, I take 5,000 units daily and hypothyroid...along with Hashimotos. It's like some of this stuff kind of goes together. Best to get biopsy and give you peace of mind. Take care.

• Posted

Dear Ruth,  congratulations on your complete remission of Lymphoma.  Oh, great, so you now have an opportunity to entirely eliminate that "could not be excluded" statement by Oct. 19 okay? With the thyroid situations as well, it seems that 5,000 Vit D3 daily will not get your d levels up well enough. BY taking even up to 30,000 daily - along with  vit A and magnesium and Vit K2 etc you should be able to erase that worry about squamous cell carcinoma... good luck! I know it can be done...blessings,

• Posted

Brigitte- Try not to worry, the actual cases of cancer developing from LS are very small. We all read too much, freak ourselves out and stress is one of the worst things for us! I had an initial diagnosis of Herpes, but all tests came back negative. It got worse and worse and I had 6 biopsy sites done. They rushed results and I had them in 6 days- all 6 were LS, no cancer. I have some hard scar tissue on perenium and on clitoral hood, but hard spot at introitus “ opening of vag” turned out to be scar tissue from episootomy with 3 kds in 4 years, nothing to worry about. 

Take a deep breath, relax and do biopsy if only for your peace of mind. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.