White lump like thing nearr fistula wound. Is it fistula recurrence?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I had a fistulotomy 3 weeks ago. Doctor said I am healing properly but last 3 days I find a white looking lump and it discharges white liquid. I asked doctor about this thing and he said its nothing but a tissue. He also pinched it but no pus came out. But I am afraid if its another fistula or anything worse. Please tell me. I dont know how to attach picture.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi I think this is normal I had like a blood blister after LIS. Yellow discharge normal .

Went away by itself.. Feel like million bucks.

• Posted

Im sorry I don't see a picture it was definitely a lump. I was worried like you. When I went to doc with it he was not worried at all.. of course it's not his ass!! ...lol ..but he was right, it went away by itself.. I remember asking about the discharge specifically, and he said that was normal..

• Posted

But when i press it, it kind of hurts a lil bit. Did it was same with you too?
    • Posted

Yes more when It almost seemed to pump up when irritated, and deflate a bit feeling better. It varied from the size of a pea to a little bigger at times.

I thought it was going to be like that for good in some form! But It completely went away and never happen again knock on wood thank God!

• Posted

Can you tell me your daily regime of caring for wound so that it won't develop infection?

• Posted

Nothing.. All I did was shower very often.

Like 4 or more times a day especially after trip to the stinker ..

• Posted

Thank you brother. I do sitz bath and shower twice a day after having BM. I hope that pimple like thing dont become a serious problem. I am stressed out of this thing, want to get rid of this thing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.