White lump on the top of my nipple help I'm only 16

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I've had a white lump on the top of my nipple for about 6 months now or as long as I can really remember. I've even tried cutting it with scissors but it just makes it bleed and hurts too much so I don't. If I squeeze nothing happens but it's at it's most visible when my nipple is hard- when it's soft you can't really see it but when it's hard the white lump actually sticks off of my nipple. I'm 16 not sexually active or anything like that so obvious not pregnant and when I've googled it all it says is cancer and I'm just wondering if anyone would know what it could be as I over worry myself about absolutely everything so please please help as it's another thing I'm stressing about ontop of my AS levels sad

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have something similar I think. I'm an 18yo male though. Lump on areola above nipple, barely/not visible when normal but when its hard (if its cold) it will become very prominant immediately. 

Mine is very dry, and goes back to normal if i put moisturiser/cream on. It's also very sore, especially after showers.

I know what you mean, 1 month till A levels I really don't need this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.