White, painless, clustered pimples on Penis Glans, on both sides of the frenulum.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello,

For a while now I have noticed a few white/pink spots on my penis glans, they are painless, no rash or tickling, no uncomfortable sensation whatsoever. There is a group of 5 on one side of the frenulum and a group of 3 on the other side. I have had unprotected vaginal sex 1 year ago and oral sex around 6 months ago, the spots appeared like 1-2 months ago and I barely noticed them due to having no discomfort. They don't seem to look like anything I've seen on this site or any other site. Can anyone please help identify the nature of these spots? image

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I think the only way you would get these identified would be to see a Dermatologist

Do you apply anything to your penis before, during or after masturbation ..... ?

• Posted

I do use a water based lubricant and also own a fleshlight, I can't remember for certain, but I do think the bumps first appeared after i started using it. I have used lubricant before and had no such issues. My best guess is that it might be skin lesion due to friction with "plastic".

• Posted

Yes, what you need to give close thought to is that the quality of material that the likes of fleshlights are made from - they are made so that they can be sold in multiple numbers, and therefore will almost certainly be of the poorer quality materials that are required to minimise friction with the skin it is in contact with.

My suggestion would be forget the fleshlight and the normal Lube you are using for 5 to 6 months, get some liquid coconut oil and use a very light coating to masturbate in the more normal way during this period of time and see what outcome you get.

The pimples as you describe them are most likely what is naturally present on the glans of your penis but they have experienced considerable irritation from the combination of the fleshlight, in the main, but this may have been further aggravated by the Lube

• Posted

Yes, I have already taken the choice of ditching the toy, lube was not a problem before but I'll leave that aside as well for the time being. Thank you for your answer, really helped me calm down a bit 😄

• Posted

These are normal findings, likely made more obvious due to irritation. As stated previously, it could be the lubricant or toy so I would ditch the toy and find a lubricant that works for your skin.

• Posted

Thank you for your answer, I believe I will stop masturbating for a while altogether in order to speed the healing process.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.