White patch on the shaft of the penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello ,

i am a 40 years old male, i have been having a white patch on my penis for few years now , probably grew a little since i remember having it , i never worries about it until i came across an article that actually pointed out to some serious conditions , i was wondering if i could get any counseling on what it might be and what i could do before starting to worry if it s some sort of anything bad ,

thank you so much .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Possibly contact your GP & discuss it & maybe request a referral to the relevant part of the hospital if appropriate

• Edited

any idea what it could possibly be ( i am surely gonna have it checked ) just wanted to have an idea if vitiligo could affect the penis shaft and if anything looks like a cancer like issue ...

• Posted

Most unlikely to be cancer, more likely Vitiligo.

When you rub a fingertip over this does it feel the same as the skin elsewhere on the SHAFT of your penis .... ?

• Posted

hello, thank you so much

yes the same feel and texture . Also had that for at least 8 years .

• Posted

A Dermatologist would be able to confirm what this is precisely

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.