White patch towards opening of vagina

Posted , 5 users are following.

imageso for about a week I've had this white patch on my vagina close to my taint. its not painful, it doesn't burn or itch at all. And it doesn't burn when I pee either. I don't even notice that it is there. I noticed it because I had an ingrown hair and saw it from the corner of my eye. I'm taking the birth control pill and my discharge stays pretty consistent. So I dont think i have a yeast infection. Does anyone have any thoughts?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Edited

pls let me know your results

• Posted

I'm not scheduling anything. I posted this because I wanted to see if anyone had anything similar to me as far as having no symptoms and no pain goes.

• Posted

thats very dumb of you to do you cant base your pictures it could be something very serious.

• Posted

well thanks for calling me dumb 😃))) but i ended up going the 24th because that was the only time they could take me.

• Posted

why did you want to know my results? do you have the same issue going on?

• Edited

again literally posted it bc i wanted to know if anyone had anything similar, and i did go to the dr.

• Posted

its pretty obnoxious when I see someone has commented on my post and then go look only to see "pls let me know your results" like again i posted to see if anyone had anything similar. You called me dumb first off, then when i go and respond to you and state why i posted it you called me rude, how am i rude? You're just being sensitive haha

• Edited

its obnoxious when people post a blurry picture and expect people to have the same symptoms. and you are dumb things dont just pop up for no reason and not going to the doctor is dumb

• Posted

okay so I'm dumb bc i posted a pic that's blurry? and are you dyslexic? i said like twice i went to the doctors lmao. its pretty easy to see the picture, and i never said it popped up for no reason, so now you're just putting words in my mouth lol, you wanna be rude for no reason then I'll match your energy 10 times more love.

• Posted

yes you are dumb for that. youre asking to compare with blurry pictures make it make sense stupiddddd. and no one cares if you can match energy congrats? 🍪

• Edited

I had the same thing but was never sure what it was, I didnt have any symptoms either, I got swabbed for STDs and Yeast/BV all came back negative. didnt get tested for herpes because I was sure that was it anyway

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.