White patches appearing overnight!!?

Posted , 5 users are following.

been diagnosed via biopsy for almost a year now, had it under control with clob, maintaining with once a week application. once a week i check down there too to see it all looks ok. i have been feeling itchy this week but im on antibiotics ans its hot in the uk at the moment, both things that are triggers for me. anyway to my horror i have a white scaly lichen patch running down my inner labia. can this happen this quickly??? i swear it wasnt there last week. will the clob get rid of it. i feel like i was maintaining so well. i could cry!!

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you so much you have helped me feel so much better ( I guess i was expecting to much too soon ) i think i will leave it for a while and try and get this under control its so painful today xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.