White pimple on penis head

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I have had a white pimple on my penis glans for the last 4 weeks. I first thought it would go away and that some oil or other might have clogged a pore but it has not changed. I am uncircumcised and believe it to be something more such as an sti. I was not sexually active before I noticed it. Can you someone please help?!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Could you post a picture of it using your laptop or computer? Can’t do it through mobile. 
  • Posted

attached are the pics. i don't have an pain or discharge or other symptoms. Is this something I need to get treated?

• Posted

Have you had any unprotected sexual encounters recently? 
    • Posted

No, I have not. I have however masturbated many times. Do you have initial thoughts on what it would be?
  • Posted

Hi there, are there any thoughts on this? I will be scheduling a clinic appointment but I'm scared on what I may have!

• Posted

Sorry randy I don’t have clue. If you do end up going to the doctors to have it checked it out please let us know what your doctors says. Surpringly enough I’m dealing with something similar and I can’t seem to find answers anywhere. It can look like balantis or like Cándida pimple. But again I haven’t found anything concrete regarding this so if you do keep us updated. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.