White pimples on penis shaft

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello. i have no idea what it could be.

they look like whitehead pimples and are bit shiny.

it has appeared like month or two ago. its not growing i suppose cause its all the time tiny, but its not going away as well.

photos attached .

imageimage

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

(it is not itchy, painful or irratiting and not bleeding too )

• Posted

Hi Harry it probably a fordyce spots or a sebaceous gland they are very common for guys to have.

• Posted

hey. thank you for reply ! 😃

that is what i considered too because in the close time, before those pimples, my penis got covered in exactly what youve mentioned .

got little bit scared , but till it doesnt affect me any other way its maybe not a reason to worry about .

btw i do sex with my gf all the time and she has not developed any of these , so it also calms me down a bit.

wait for another sugestions . have a nice day responser

• Posted

Hi!

I have exactly the same pimple, just one in the middle of my penile shaft, but is there since years and it seems to be totally harmless.

• Edited

i just made test for syphillis that came out negative

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.