White residue under foreskin

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had unprotected sex in May and Recently I have noticed this white residue under my foreskin. I have never had it before but am currently extremely stressed and not eating properly either. It doesn't itch or burn but can feel a little irritation now and again, its been like this for some weeks and just washes off, but even after bathing it comes straight back.

Anyone have an idea what this can be?

I have never had it before.

I have had tests at an Std clinic and all were negative.

Appreciate any help.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

anyone have any advice?

• Posted

Hey,

Did you run any test for warts?

Regards,

Hugo

• Posted

No, is that something i should look at? There doesn't seem to be any wart like bumps there at the moment.

• Posted

Hey,

As my expertise is more related to HIV, I would suggest @kim16265 to have a look as she is very professional.

However, based on my experience and what you said about the irritation, it sounds like warts, but I can not be sure about it. Because we will only test warts when the symptom developed, therefore, if i were you, I would go to do a wart test to get confirm.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

• Posted

its not permanent spots, more like a film kind of substance that can be wiped away, there are no lumps or bumps just this white substance.

Can you get tested for warts then?

I did ask my clinic a month or so ago to check for warts but they said there were none, also they said it was more like a smegma or something, I am very clean and wash every day so dont understand how.

• Posted

@kim16265

do you have any ideas?

is it Candida? as it just wipes away with a bit of pressure.

Im going to a walk in clinic next week just in case.

Many thanks.

• Posted

smegma or at worst yeast but id go with the likely cause of it just being smegma image

• Posted

hope that helps ,🙂

• Posted

i had to get an explanation of wat smegma was some men have never heard of it its normal anyway just so u know

• Posted

you dont have warts by the way just a natural substance produced by the glans all men have it 👌

• Posted

yeast would cause sore red inflamed patches to appear aswel as skin peeling and bleeding u dont have that

• Posted

Thank you, its just i have never noticed it before, will it go away eventually? Its just really frustrating. What would make it happen all of a sudden?

• Posted

its naturally produced so nothing really causes it and only washes to remove build up is the answer

• Posted

anyone else have any input?

It is really frustrating, I know I ask a lot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.