White small bumps inside vagina , is it overgrowth yeast ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

imagehi i recently went to my gyno due to burning itching & a clumpy white discharge , i was swabbed and tested for BV , YEAST INFECTION , CHLYAMYDIA & GONORRHEA . results came back negative for STI & i have BV & a YEAST INFECTION , got give medication for both metronidazole for BV for 7 days & fluconazole 150 mg 2 tablets, take 1 tablet by mouth single dose & other tablet when metronidazole is complete . ive been taking BV medication for almost 5 days now i feel alot of relief from the itch & burn , its not so bad but stilll having some itch & stinging . today i looked inside & noticed these little white stuff near my lips & going towards the inside . starting yo worry myself that it is something more serious , anyone know what this is ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Everything. you just said i have the same issue. and I have those white little bumps too. did you get tested? is everything okay now? I hesrd they could be forcyde spots

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.