White spot on frenulum.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys, got a strange one here.

From the off, I haven't had sex since before we started locking down in March 2020. I have had no reason to believe I have any STI/STD's throughout the last year at all, and my personal hygiene is top tier.

So last week, I catch a look at my frenulum and notice a white growth on it. In the image attached it looks like a white, fleshy growth. No tenderness - I wouldn't even know it was there if I hadn't seen it. It has to have appeared last week too as I would have spotted it earlier otherwise.

The attached images (taken last week) is of me flaccid so it looks bigger in proportionate to the penis, but once fully erect the spot stays the same size as pictured (and therefore looks smaller in proportion).

Currently it looks closer to a white headed spot. I can take a fresh picture showing this if needed.

Any ideas? I've used my GP a bunch this year, so I'm seeking advice here before I go bother them again.

Cheers!

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Bump! Any ideas? Still not sure with this one and would appreciate some thoughts.

• Posted

looks like warts to me, you have several others around the rim besides the one you are pointing out

• Posted

Appreciate the reply Tina. If they are warts, it seems odd that they've suddenly reared their head after 14 months.

I'll reach out to my GP and see what's what. Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.