White spots/blisters on penis

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

I've got 3 white spots/blisters on the end of penis (at the bottom of the 'mushroom', as you go down the shaft). I've been in a completely faithful relationship for about 16 years. I trust my wife 100%. She has been screened for STI's in the last couple of months and everything was negative.

On Thursday night, we had sex but my wife's vagina was dry. Because of this, it was uncomfortable initially . In the end, the sex was quick and vigorous and my wife never really became completely 'wet'. I noticed yesterday (the day after the sex) that there was some slight discomfort (not pain) on my penis. It wasn't until this morning when I pulled back my foreskin that I noticed the spots/blisters. They're still not painful, just slightly uncomfortable.

Could these simply be caused by friction during Thursday night's sex?

Whether this is relevant or not, I completed a week long course of antibiotics (amoxicillin) for a chest infection on Thursday (the night of the sex).

Please help!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

White spots/blisters on the penis are very common and most do not have a serious cause. However, occasionally spots can indicate a significant health problem and may or may not arises to a serious health issue. So, it is very important to consult with a medical adviser if you're concerned.

• Posted

Are you a health care proffesdional ? If not you no not what you are talking about. I am and it is not common and can be very serious. Some can be as simple as a fungal infection if your have foreskin, clean it well and make sure it is dry to prevent further infection. I suggest a hair dryer. In any event seek ptofesfin help
  • Posted

Yea I think you probably just irritated the skin during sex the other night.  A penis health creme will help treat your spots/ blisters while conditioning and moisturizing your penis skin so this doesn't happen again.  Hope this helps.
  • Posted

Hi it had been my experience as  health care professional that these white fots are indicative of several STD' s.  Here are a few that have fits  

Syphillis 

Gonorrhea

Chlamydia  

These all have white spots clusters and lesions all totally treatable if caught in a timely manner 

It also may penile thrush 

Balanitis A male infection 

HIV 

I highly suggest you see a doctor. Gone untreated you risk your very life. If a penis had spots and rashes stay away from it ladies

• Posted

I have same problem like this.

What happend you brother. 

Is it done ? Can you reply me 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.