White spots on penis and under foreskin. (Pic attached)

Posted , 2 users are following.

can someone help me figure out what this is? they showed a few weeks ago and they dont seem to be itchy. but still i would like to know what they are. im 20 years old and not sexually active. thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Dear Throw,

They look like Fordyce spots, collections of sebaceous (oil) glands. No treatment required. They often become more obvious during adolescence as they are a feature of sexual maturity.

Adhari

• Posted

i have a same thing on my penis and it didn't cause me any harm or spread .. i visited a doc 8 months ago. he told me, fordyce spots and more common in adult age

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.