white strings in stool

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past two days I've had pain in my lower abdomen as well as the right side. I've been constipated and getting headaches and fatigue. Today I used the bathroom and noticed my stool had white string like things in it. They seem to be mucus like. When I researched what they could be I was told they are ropeworms. Not sure if that's true which is why I posted here. I put an image up. I scheduled an appointment for monday, but I'm not sure if this is dangerous and should make me go to the emergency room. image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

parasites and if you don't get it taken care of asap it will cause serious problems and good luck finding someone who will listen and believe you. then, the tests performed for parasites is below standard at best . some people go 10 years with parasites and fighting to get by each day. im saying that its difficult to get a positive diagnosis. good luck and i hope it works out well for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.