White tissue in urine [pictures included]

Posted , 1 user is following.

The last two times I've passed urine there has been a white tissue like substance in it. I also have a warm ache in my lower abdomen this morning but no other urinary symptoms.

It's not the first time I've had these 'tissue' pieces in my urine recently. I passed some more about a month ago a couple days apart from each other. At the time I did have some left kidney pain but put it down to a rare heavy drinking session from few days before. I was able to get a nurse dipstick my urine at the time but both times it showed no signs of infection and all the other levels were normal. I didn't think to much more of it and figured id just drunk too much and dehydrated myself but now I've e seen the tissue again I'm wondering if there is a chance it could be something more?

Since the kidney pain my urine has often had a fatty look to it and is very often on the darker/cloudier side (i don't drink a lot of plain water though so could be why)

I suspect it is most likely just a UTI but I'm wondering if anyone else has had these white tissue bits or might know what they are?

Am currently in iso (someone in bubble tested positive - on day 10 of iso and no covid symptoms) so cant get a sample to the GP to be tested but any help on what the tissue might be caused my would be much appreciated.

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.