White ulcer like circle on penis gland

Edited , 2 users are following.


can someone tell me what this is please.

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

  • Edited

    You need to get this checked by a medical professional as soon as possible

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      I was using the salt solution up until last week when the white patch appeared. Do I continue to use the salt solution and yes, I'm continuing the stretching exercise also applying Hydrocortisone has of Monday. It appears to look more like an ulcer now rather than a flat mark.

      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Were you prescribed the Hydrocortisone by a Doctor?

      What is the name of it?

      I would suggest if you think it looks like an ulcer you need to get a doctor to look at it.

      If you live in the UK you may be able to get a smart phone appointment with a GP and you can show the photo you took or use live video to show the symptoms you have

      Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up