White/yellow looking blister under helmet of penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I noticed the other day that I had 2 yellow/white blisters under glans of my penis they sting when water or urine get on them and smell abit I have booked to see someone on Friday but can anyone help as I’m worrying 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

It might help to use some antiseptic cream.
  • Posted

Hi Just make sure you keep the area clean for now to your are seen wash it as much as you can to keep the smell away, try using some coconut oil behind you foreskin after washing it, it is antibacterial and great for penis skin health if used daily. OK

• Posted

Thank you really stings when put water on then is that normal ?
  • Posted

I now woke up this morning to puss coming out the top only a little bit then stopped ? What can this be I’m scared it’s Herpes 
  • Posted

Hi III, Are you sure its was not sperm? Have you been having unprotected sex then? not sure who your seeing Friday, but may pay you to go to your local sexual health/GUM clinic ASAP

• Posted

Hi, I’m very sure it wasn’t it was like a puss sort of thing I pulled back the foreskin to have a look at the blisters and they looked better today but still not any major improvement and then the puss came out the top I’m going to the sexual clinic on Friday and I had unprotected sex (very stupidly)around 2 days before the 2 blisters came 
    • Posted

Hi III Then your going the right way. OK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.