White-Yellowish Bump on Penis Upper Mid Section

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hey,

So I noticed this hard whitish yellowsih bump. It seems to have developed in the past 4 months as I did not notice it a year ago as distinct as this.

I have fordyce spots underneath my foreskin, but they are clustered. Can this be a fordyce spot? Shouldn't it usually be clustered and not hard like this?

Scared this is hpv but I don't have any other warts, and it doesn't look like the pictures online.

I am 18 years old and not a virgin.

I have attached two pictures below. One is just when I leave it be, and the other is when I stretch the skin.

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hey im 17 i have something like this on the tip or my penis and and have never had sex before and am trying to find out what its from its been here for a little while and right in the area its a bit itchy

• Posted

if someone can help me thanks

• Posted

yes, i also have something like that, but a bit bigger, i am 18 years and had sex once

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.