Who do you have or get to talk to if you haven't got any one alone to understand

Posted , 2 users are following.

Theirs so many people who are getting paid to help someone like me but with these people most of them go or last very long most have no idea what to do let alone do.

the government said that they are putting millions in but what are we getting for it just to keep people coming in to the country or off the social security so they can say this is what they have done?

I can't put things in order in my life and the way I see things going which is why I want to die

I've hear you Dr on the radio but sorry but you get a lot of money for what you have in your head but a lot of things like a invisible illnesses you have to where it started with the beginning to end it for good thanks mark

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

There is always someone you can talk to. There is always that one person, that will hear you and care about you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.