WHO MODERATES?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Who moderates or reads what we all are posting? THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU AND YOUR MODERATORS. If there is something you can do or someone you can get in touch with to help, please act. We need help. I need help. Guide us in a solid direction to a facility that we be able to help treat our conditions. Mine is extremely complex with several diagnoses. There are many of us with chronic pain that are screaming out for help. Some do it in a positive manner and some don't. I won't hold anything back as I speak obviously. Living life like this is more like just surviving until God calls us home so we don't have to suffer anymore. Yes, there are plenty of moments when I wish I had the courage to end this suffering on my own but I think about those that I love and how they would be affected. Wake up and everything starts and continues until I close my eyes late at night only to get minimal hours of sleep just to begin the next day the same way and in most days even worse. Personally, I have no life, NOTHING! If you are listening, reading, observing these post there must be a reason other than just looking for troubled individuals doing something wrong. You must know something about what is being said to provide some real sold help.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I agree with Rocky. 

Finding this week harder and harder.  Tried to Go for a stroll.around 1.3 km took me 25 min so I walked slow.  Woke up with terrible flare arms feel broken. Legs not the worst. Quite surprised how Arms have reacted.  I heard the new heart attack is not smoking anymore it’s sitting down. Not being active. So at age 40 I am worrying about my health now as I cannot ecercise brfore crps I was extremely fit !!! Help !!

• Posted

I'll be quite honest. I don't want to live like this anymore. There it is.

• Posted

I don’t either but I have 3 young kids so they need me. DIsabled or not. They think I am great. Don’t know why ! 

So I am here to stay and fight and get a cure !! Come on jimmy. Let’s try. Keep strong today.  

• Posted

Keep fighting Brenda. You're doing the right thing for your kids. Seems every minute of the day these days I'm thinking about my wife living without me. My daughter is grown and now graduated from college 3 states away. That's where she plans to stay. I have a younger brother at 48 and 2 older sisters and a mother in a assisted living home. I'm a month and a half away from being 51yrs old. My CRPS is ALL upper body and spreading rapidly. I cannot move my head because of a device that was surgically implanted due to Cranioverebral Instability. Occipital and Trigeminal Neuralgia as well that's off the charts. This is more than any human can handle. I don't feel that I'm even alive anymore. I have no life at all. My wife continues to see me suffer 24 hours a day and it's tearing her apart. I hardly even talk to her and we sleep in separate rooms. I've been couch ridden on only my right side for over 2yrs now and counting. All I think about is suffering and putting this to an end. I have seen so many physicians

• Posted

I have seen so many physicians and now they're telling me to go back to the VA hospital to be treated. That's who was treating me in the beginning. They have no idea how to handle what I have, all of what I have. Yes, it sounds like I'm going to put this to an end soon, I know. I'm trying my very best to hang on. I guess as long as I keep posting I'm still around. This is highly unlikely of me to sound this way. I once was a man who did anything to make others laugh and smile. My entire family knows that I have changed and become shielded off from this world. I have no love for myself or life anymore. I am scared to death on how GOD would judge me if I ended this even though I accepted Christ as my Savior. I guess I'll leave it at that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.