Who was having a weigh in yesterday (Monday 25/01)

Posted , 1 user is following.

just wondered how you got on ??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Suza,

Just 2 pounds for me last wee - sob sob lol. But not bad seeing as had some bad days so quite happy. 5 in 2 weeks with no gym ain't bad sounding to me.

Thinking of changing my weigh in (d it myself) to Friday - as Monday after a weekend is not always fab for me as most of fat is at weekends!

How did you get on?

• Posted

I think 2lbs is nothing to sob about hun smile, least it wasn't a gain that's how I look at things. and always remember the tortoise and the hare story.

I'm not going til Thursday, also got to see the Dr and see if I qualify for more tablets.

Couldn't take the pills on Sunday as out visiting in laws and had pub lunch then tea at there's so didn't bother but was quite good with my choices (I hope anyway) and didn't have pudding, nicked a bit of hubbies but just a spoonful at the pub and just had crumpets for tea. Really hoping it doesn't affect any weight loss over the last 2 weeks, would love to of lost 10lb in 4 weeks.

• Posted

Hi suza, had my weigh in (12 Weeks) another 6ilbs thats 26 in total whoo whoo xx
  • Posted

thats brilliant, well done.

My Dr is only prescribing monthly, will it cost less if I ask for more next time ? as I don't really need to see him that often as seeing the nurse fortnightly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.