Who will win Ladies?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies I'm in peri and my anxiety is sky high at the moment why.......... I'm watching stoke city v Chelsea play live and my blood pressure is sky high ........ Hate watching live games ....... Love football though BUT when my home team play I'm sooooo nervouse....l.l. What do u do when in this position?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I'm in the U.S. so it's all just soccer to me. 😀 Good luck to your home team though!
  • Posted

Hi Michelle, Im glad you can still enjoy, ie football. Im really emotional watching tv too. Im thinking jogging or star jumps, but I probably wouldnt at the time just seems like a good idea at the minute xx
  • Posted

So Chelsea fan or Stokie bird like me? Actually couldn't care less!

If I do get wound up about anything, I try a little 'yogic breathing'. Not as dippy as it sounds. You just basically concentrate on your breathing - none of us do this properly. It is very relaxing.cheesygrin

• Posted

Relaxation deep breathing, step away from the game and relax to bring down your anxieties. I have had similar incidents like when i am with or around my mom my anxieties are high i just have to step away to take a quite time to myself for a little bit 

then when relaxed i go back do that 

• Posted

Get meds, do yoga.  I know how you feel.  What the hell is this???
  • Posted

I'm post menopausal and suffer from anxiety and high blood pressure. The doctor explained to me that it's external high blood pressure brought about by anxiety. I take amlodopine blood pressure tablets but if I'm very anxious my b.p goes up whatever. By th way I'm a chelsea fan so well done.
  • Posted

Thankyou to all that kindly responded to my " cry for help" it was a very intense game last night and I 'be not really got a voice left this morning.!!!!!!!!.......... I won't bore you with game details "............I know some hate football so I won't go there........... I on the other hand love it......... Right ok ...anway I'm happy this morning my home team kicked Chelsea's butts........ With a naming top Chelsea player missing a penalty. Teeeeeeeeee. So Thankyou ladies. Have a lovely day..xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.