Whole body pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can cervical spondylosis cause muscles pain all over the body I had a second xray on my neck which showed my neck had got worse since this has happened my body hurts all over it feels really sore all the time I also get pains and needles and my hands feel stiff and I feel like I have no strength in my arms.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

yesss i have also atlas issue i do atlas orthagonal and atlas profilax to keep it in range

• Posted

hi. I'm exactly the same, and can't even drive to my local asda 1.2miles away without it being made worse, constant pain everywhere and weakness and pins and needles, and just to make things worse the doctor has said I have to reduce my cocodamol, as I am unable to take antiinflamitories due to asthma and copd what am I supposed to do! I feel for you I know what you are going through but if you are in the UK be prepared for the new guidelines on opiate painkillers, they are trying to stop them, which is so wrong for people in constant pain like us

• Posted

It's horrible I feel your pain.i carnt take ibuprofen or stronger painkillers because I have acid reflux disease I'm on pregabalin at the moment I also have fibromyalgia.

• Posted

Hello Ginnette

Yes you described me a bit as well, its like achy all over and the neck pain and now arm pain is pretty constant.

I would guess that if we are in pain then we can feel it everywhere.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.