Whole body tense and stiff. Feels like poor circulation. Does anyone feel like this?

Posted , 13 users are following.

I have extreme health anxiety and every morning I wake up my whole body feels tight and stiff it almost feels like my blood isn't circulating. I have been laying around for over 5 months due to this debilitating anxiety and my head just won't stop. Sometime I feel like my arms and legs are burning and tight. I don't feel rested when I wake up. Does anyone feel like this?

0 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I feel like this every morning and I too have been laying around for 5 months!!! Can I ask you your gender and age?
    • Posted

I'm female and 33. I have no energy and just feel so exhausted sad
    • Posted

I'm on zoloft but only 25 mg. I was on 50 and I started to get random bruises on my legs So i cut my dose back bc I read antidepressants can cause bruising. My dr said what's a little bruising if the pills make you feel better and be able to cope but what she doesn't understand is bc my health anxiety is so bad the bruises were making me panicsad
  • Posted

I feel the same way. What other symptons do you have ?
    • Posted

I have so many symptoms and every time I get a new one I go into a panicsad I have chest tightness and soreness, palpitations, muscle twitches everywhere, muscle tension and aches, buzzing sensations, warm and cold sensations, panic attacks, the list goes on
    • Posted

What scares me the most are the skipped beats! Do you get those?
    • Posted

Yes they are palpitations. I do get them and I can feel them in my throat sometimes and my neck
  • Posted

Most mornings when I wake up my body feels weird, like sleeping didn't help at all.

My arms have been hurting for like two weeks now esp my elbow region. I've also had ALL the other anxiety symtoms. I have GAD by the way.

Don't you think those of us with heath anxiety suffer the worsr? It's like new symtoms keep coming just because they know we gonna worry about them.

• Posted

Yes and I can't cope sad it's one thing after another and I just can't believe that anxiwty can cause all of these symptoms and it rally scares me. I don't feel like myself at all andni cry everyday. I wake up scared with anxiety so bad. I just want it to go away. I haven't been able to work or do anything I have been really withdrawn I stopped talking to friends my mind is so preoccupied i can't focus or concentrate
    • Posted

My arms also ache more my left one and I have had alot of problems with it for 5 months it's alot better then it was and I have gone to drs chiropractors physio and massage and they all told me that my arm felt as bad as it did bc of tensing my shoulder back and arm. It was so stiff it felt weak and it got worse reaching forward or above my head. I was told wven though I don't believe it that I don't have pinched nerves or anything serious it's just from severe tension
    • Posted

I meant to say more my right one

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.