Whole left side body pain and muscle mass loss

Posted , 10 users are following.

I had this left side of my wholebody muscle pain off and on since the age of 18. I'm ok for few year or so and than it comes back. I lost muscle mass on my whole left side close to inch and half due to that reason. I had two neck surgery and I thought it would fix the issue but it stays the same. I done 8-10 MRI in my brain or neck, saw 6 different doctors and no one can pin point the cause of my pain. Last two years pain is very frequent and I don't know what to do. Anyone experiencing this kind of pain? Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I can see you have all been in pain for along time. My pain problems started over 30 years ago. i sometimes get this all down body pain but i have other problems that cause pain so never thought much of it. i noticed something in the pattern most of you probably did not. the pain is not only in your neck but that is all any of your doctor's have looked at. there are nerves in you feet, legs, behind your knees and in your hips, not to mention in your hands, wrist and arm that could send pain signals to your brain. not one of your doctor's looked anywhere else to find a way to help you. find a new doctor if possible one thats young they have the new stuff that has just been released. older doctors are great but there stuck in there ways. and if you are wondering yes they know where mine is coming from and its not going to be the same as anyone else. i have a rare knee condition!!! i do hope you all find some relief but make sure your docors stop looking at just one spot. you are all in my prayers.

• Posted

Just look at the triggers that make the pain come back, and what makes the pain more severe.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.