Whole right side of body muscles weakness

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello everyone, i have same symptoms, from head to neck ,arm ,hand ,back and leg all muscles on right side of my body gradually wasting.. Any One if come up with any solution, highly appreciated.

regards & waiting to hear from someone.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

have you been to your GP? have you got any oyher illnesses like thyriod,arthrtus,

clonus,diabetic anxiety / depression ,have your got a tempature with it, does it feel like you have got the flu all your joints muscles and tendons are very sore,when i got it i thought i had the flu but no

tempeture alljoints muscles tendons were so sore legs were weak and the same with thr arms and head and neckthis want on for a 2 years on and off and i went to my GP,he exemined me from top to bottom pressing different parts and he told me i hsd got fibromyalgia there is no blood tests does your body get stiff first thing in the morning hard getting out of bed,i would go to your GPtell him what is going on ,does this come and go . fibromyalgia 1 in 25 people get it,there is no cure yet,but my gps have

been very good i am on co-codamol 30 / 500 voltarol gel and pain patches 20 and 10 mcg.

let me know how you get on . i always do a daily diary so they can see what is happening and how long it last for.

let me know how you get on judith i live in the uk in southport

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.