Whoosing sound from lungs/ air way?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Since wednesday I've been able to hear a whoosing sound when I move my shoulders. For example I role my shoulders forward, it will be a quiet whoosing sound. But if I move fast and let my mouth be open it will be loud, which I tested on my little brother, he could also hear the sound. It's not air coming out that create the sound. I can hold my breath and it will still sound the same.

I've booked a time to check it out but my appointment is a week from now. I've had chest pressure/pain since 3 months back. Which I've been at the health care center to check it out before. Still no idea why I have chest pains.

What can cause the whoosing sounds from the lungs when you move. Should I try move forward my appointment at the health center or will it be okay to wait a week.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.