Whoozy Lightheaded Sensation? What is it?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Last 4/5 days I've been having this weird sensation like I'm whoozy headed or lightheaded, like I'm swaying but not actually, just feels like that in my head, and the left side of my neck feels achy sometimes or tingly. It makes me feel wobbly when I'm walking like I'm going to tipple or something. It's not a severe sensation, it doesn't stop me doing things just is there.

Anyway, I suffer with sever health anxiety and depression. I'm on Propranolol 80mg slow release for the last 4 months for my anxiety, which have helped immensely. I'm also Hypothyroid and I'm on Eltroxin 50mcg for that. I'm 30, female, don't drink or smoke, no drugs, sedentary lifestyle and about a stone overweight to give you an idea.

So Friday, I was having a bad day, felt like I couldn't breath, tighness etc, went doctors, he took my blood pressure which I seen at 133/103, not sure if it was due to being panicky and at doctors, but when I looked one later everyone was saying it was dangerously high and so on, which then freaked me out. He also check me with the stethoscopes and oximetwr which he said were fine. So I don't know.

I am really exhausted, I'm only sleeping 4/5 hours every night past week or two.ot sure if that is addi g to the whoozy feeing or not? And I can't think about anything else but this feeling, it's stressing me out a lot.

I keep thinking brain tumors, dangerous high blood pressure, aneurysms, and other terrible stuff. What is it?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I once had woozyness because i wasnt eating enough meat or whatnot. Im a teen and meat to me is almost essential so a day or two without meat makes me really sick, and yeah once i had like the head spinning sensation. Idk about you but if you arent eating much meat you could try that. Or get more sleep perhaps. I doubt its a tumor but also you could the xray or whatever they do to find it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.