Why?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can't figure this Globus out. Four good days, mild then I wake up this morning and it is noticeably worse with feeling of swelling at back of throat. Continued all day and evening. What triggers it? Does anyone think air pressure change can do it. Also have weakened and had a couple of diet cans of drink which I am trying to stop. The mystery goes on. Hope for a good day tomorrow.

Goodnight folkes.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi Devorgilla,

I understand where you are coming from cause I suffer the same predicament. Mine just comes and goes especially when I am stressed out or anxious. Usually when panic attacks just comes around. I had this for years now and when I feel that I am about to be stressed I think of trying to control it. I know, easier said than done but it is manageable. I try to listen to calming music and when I am in the shower , I let the warm water run though my throat. Hope you are well today.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply and advice about relaxing. Often find my shoulders high and tensed. It's a weird condition. Can't fathom it out.Good to have this forum.Having a bit better day.Hope you are well.

• Posted

My shoulders are kinda tensed to. But i sometimes go for a shoulder massage and it really soothes tired & aching muscles.

• Posted

I have actually bought a neck massager which might help. Thanks for your comment.😁

• Posted

Hi. I think when I eat a lot of sugar mine is worse. So maybe the diet soda does the same thing. Hope you’re having a better day. 

-D

• Posted

Thankyou. Having a slightly better day but now I think heat affects me now. So curious about this condition. Hope you are well too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.