Why am i feeling like this

Posted , 4 users are following.

so for the past week i have had a mild headache, ear pain and naseua. Im really worried this is serious. Could it be a sign of a tumour or anyrism (sp)

I went to the doc who just gave me drops for my ears incase of congestion behind the ears but can that really cause headache with a sickness feeling?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Tumours and anureysm's are very rare especially in the young and as you say it's a mild headache.

Anything with the ears can can cause nausea, headache or vertigo/loss of balance.

Best cure is probably fresh air and a long walk in the wide open space of your picture but keep well hydrated.

• Posted

Could be an middle ear infection..otitis media  get checked by the Nurse/Doctor the will look in your ear.. Are your glands swollen under your face..?

• Posted

Is your headache really bad, is it so bad that you want to stay lying down and with no noise, could your sinuses be blocked? Try closing one nostril and breathing in, do the same with the other one, if either or both can't allow the air into your lungs with your mouth closed its a good indication of sinusitis which can cause pain in your face and a headache.  If your airways are open but the headache persists it may be a migraine
  • Posted

The other possibility Samantha is if it's not sinusitis, you could have vertigo, do you feel giddy, or lose your balance, are you double jointed? 
    • Posted

I don't feel dizzy or giddy

I've been though a bit of stress lately as well as being ill could it be other combined?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.