Why am i Hallucinating what im Hallucinating.

Posted , 5 users are following.

First of all I honestly don't know if I'm hallucinating or since it happens when I'm tired I don't know if it's r.e.m sleep kicking in.

Anyway I know I love my dark images an Gore which I'd expect to see considering the film's I watch but yet I'm seeing things like spiders and relatives.

Hell this morning I had a conversation with my cat while I was awake an she was speaking back.

So have my problems finally seeped into my unconscious mind now because I've got no idea.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Wings - if you reckon your cat speaks then yes you are having a break with reality. You need to see your doc, as this may mean you need a change of meds. Please be careful as I don't know when these breaks will happen and so I would not drive, for example. Hope you feel better soon, David.
  • Posted

Im currently not on meds im suppose to be but i havent been able to pick them up for about 2 months now an it only happens at night when im in bed but only for the last month or so.

An i dont drive.

• Posted

Hi Wings, sorry to hear that you can't get out to pick up your medicine. Your local GP receptionist may be able to help you, as there a few folks who volunteer time to do this sort of thing in my area. You are worth it. All the best, David.
  • Posted

Not sure I understand what Wings is saying. Wings, if you have concerns - go speak to your GP/doctor.
  • Posted

Hi Wings, criss...she can't drive and that is the concern about not being able to see the GP. Wings... I was having bad hallucinations but it had to do with alcohol withdrawals. I was in a rehab and had my own projection screen everywhere I looked in the room and I got to see the show Cops and had the audio to go with it. I finally got tired of the reruns and told the nurse I was hallucinating and they gave me more meds (phenobarbital) that didn't help until I got to sleep. But it was a scary feeling thinking it would be like that for life. Are you having any med withdrawals???? Yes it is better that you don't drive but you need to get someone to take you to your GP or meds ASAP.

If you were in the US there are drug stores that deliver. If you can find one in the UK that delivers look them up if you can't find transportation. But I am curious about what your cat had to say. Sorry about the bad joke but I find it interesting.

• Posted

Its not from withdrawal symptoms those normally just make me even more tired then i usually am an i would ask family to get my meds but unfortunately the doctor as put a note saying only i can get them kind of as a way of getting to go out the flat so he is trying to do some good by that but it dont help me right now but im sure ive got some loparamide laying around so ill have to take that an then go see the dr before the effects wear off.

As for what my lil cutie had to say it was mainly get out the bed and make me something to eat im the man of the house and a cat is telling me what to do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.